Since 1993, the FamilyCARE Center, now Family Circle of Care, has been here to meet the health care needs of the children of east Texas from birth to 18 years of age. Our highly skilled physicians, who specialize in Pediatrics, and our Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, who are registered nurses with an advanced nursing degree specializing in Pediatrics, are dedicated to providing affordable, compassionate and quality health care and support services. We encourage you, as well, to work with us as partners in care to ensure the physical and emotional health of those we serve.
• Same-day appointments available
• Newborn care
• Well-child visits or Texas Health Steps
• Treatment of minor, severe & chronic illness
• Preventive medicine counseling
• Sports, school & camp physicals
• Routine developmental, hearing & vision screening
• Routine lab work & screenings
• Child Abuse Intervention Program
• Bilingual services & education
• Case Management
• Financial counseling
• Medicaid eligibility screening
Community Referral Services
• Health care provider consultation
• School & community agency consultation
– East Texas Crisis Center
– WIC Nutritional Services
Payment is required at each office visit, and it is your responsibility to pay your deductible, co-pay or for any other services not covered by your insurance or other health care plan. Financial assistance and payment plans are available to those who qualify.
We accept all payment methods including:
• Private Insurance
• Sliding fee scale
Please remember to bring your insurance or Medicaid card with you to each appointment.